Human Hair Extensions - 20 Inch Jet Black 150 Gram
Buy Today And Receive:
- 8 piece full head human clip in hair extensions (150 grams).
- Light weight, easy to apply clips.
- Remy human hair with the hair extension roots and tips arranged
in the same direction as your own hair.
- FREE rat tailed comb and several hair clips as a special bonus.
- Friendly and informative customer support available 7 days a week.
(8 Pieces In Total; 150 grams)
Buyers beware of companies offering inferior and bulky 10+ clip piece sets, which have less hair per clip, are quite difficult to fit on ones scalp and are very conspicuous.
Being Australian owned and operated Hair Extensions-Australia offer our customers luxuriously soft, tangle free remy hair extensions of the highest quality and standard. Our 8 piece clip design provides our customers with a secure yet gentle hold, whilst offering more hair per square inch than other sets on the marketplace.
Hair Extensions-Australia provides friendly and informative customer service, colour matching services, FREE postage & several free bonuses with every purchase.
You don't have to go to a pricey hair salon and spend a huge amount of money to give you dull, lifeless hair the volume, length and life you want as it can be done quite easily with hair extensions. You can be sure of the quality of our hair extensions because we use the best available hair on the market, which has minimal processing, strands with cuticles that are rich in protein.
When we collect hair from donors, we make sure the harvested hair is preserved in the same direction in which it naturally grew on the donors head. This helps make the hair extensions resist matting and tangling so there is less need to brush it to maintain its appearance.
You want them to blend with your hair and look natural. Our clip in hair extensions allow this to happen as they are made of real human hair. No one would guess that they are not your real hair. Human hair extensions has a number of distinct advantages that the cheaper, lower quality synthetic ones just don't have. When you use human hair extensions, you can use curling and flat irons, blow dryers and hair dye. Ours have a simple to use snap lock clip that lets them be attached quickly and keeps them in place.
Before you use any heat producing appliance, such as a curling iron or blow dryer, on your hair extensions, it is important to protect them from damage by using a leave-in conditioner or spray that is heat resistant.
Our selection of top quality human hair extensions is quite varied. You can find the style, colour and length you want from our many options of hair extensions at prices that are very competitive.
1. About two inches above the nape of your neck, make a part horizontally, being sure it is very straight. Gather the loose hair and clip it securely to the top of your head.
2. Line up the 3-piece clip at the hairline and fasten the centre clip.
3. After extending the weft piece at both sides of your head, fasten the last two clips. One will be on the left and the other on the right.
1. Unclip the hair at the top of your head and make a second part horizontally that is just a little above the first weft.
2. As before, clip the loose hair to the top of your head so it is out of the way. Centrally position the weft and fasten securely.
1. Once more unclip the hair from the top of the head. Just above the second weft, part the hair horizontally.
2. Gather the hair at the top of your head and clip securely. Find the center and position the 8-inch weft and fasten in place.
Repeat the procedure for the first 8-inch weft as for the first 6-inch weft in extending to each side and fastening securely.
To frame your face and make your hair fuller and have more body, the last 2-inch Remy pieces are used on the sides of your head.
Gather and clip loose hair above where the wefts will be placed and fasten the wefts where you want them to be. This completes the application.
Read more about hair extensions 20 inch blonde